Society of Surgical Oncology's Career Center

Breast Surgeon & Surgical Oncologist Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente

Spotlight Preferred
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente - Northern California)
Redwood City, California, United States
30+ days ago

Description

Fulfilling the promise of medicine

Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group

The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.

General Surgeon - Breast Surgery

Redwood City, California

  • Opportunity for a Fellowship-Trained Breast Surgeon or Surgical Oncologist to join us in Redwood City, CA
  • Focus of Work: Breast Surgery – Approximately 60% and remaining 40% focus on General Surgery
  • This position requires participation with General Surgery Call. Call is 1 in 6.


A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:

  • Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
  • We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
  • We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
  • Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
  • An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
  • We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
  • We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
  • Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.


EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS:

  • Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
  • Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
  • Malpractice and tail insurance
  • Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
  • Shareholder track
  • Three retirement plans, including pension


To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org.

To learn more, please email your CV to Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call (510) 625-6281. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor

Connect With Us:



Job Information

  • Job ID: 53138505
  • Location:
    Redwood City, California, United States
  • Company Name: The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente - Northern California)
  • Position Title: Breast Surgeon & Surgical Oncologist Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente
  • Job Function: Breast Surgeon,
    Surgical Oncologist
  • Setting: Community Hospital
  • Job Type: Full-Time

Please refer to the company's website or job descriptions to learn more about them.

View Full Profile

Jobs You May Like